Friday

Jean Jeanne, let yourself go!


I’d been away for several weeks on holiday in the South of France . Jeanne, my then girlfriend, hadn’t seen me in such a long time. I picked her up in my mustard coloured Morris Marina it had been inherited from my grandfather and was actually my very first car.

Jeanne, came down the stairs wearing a long overcoat and very high heels, made up to the nines. We said goodbye to her mother and father and promised not to be too late home, we only planned to go to the pub after all, what with it being a weekday evening.

Once in the car Jeanne leaned over and gave me a long lingering kiss.

“I missed you” she said “I hope you behaved yourself whilst you were away”.

“Of course I did” I lied, pushing the guilty thoughts of the lovely Norwegian blonde firmly out of my mind “I really missed you too babe”.

“Good, I’ve got a surprise for you later” Jeanne winked at me as she spoke.

“Great” I said “Can I eat it, wear it, or play with it?”

“Maybe all three” she laughed conspiratorially.

“I’ve got a little something for you too” I said “It’s on the back seat”.

She reached over as I started the engine and grabbed the plastic carrier bag that was lying there. I pulled the car out onto the road and started the familiar route towards Windsor town centre from Jeanne’s house.

Jeanne looked eagerly into the bag. “What is it?” she gasped. She pulled out a carton of 200 cigarettes. “Ooooh duty-free fags, thanks babe!” she leaned over and pecked me on the cheek in gratitude.

“The other stuff is for you too”.

She reached back into the bag and pulled out a miniature bottle of Brandy and a small furry toy sea lion. The sea lion bore the legend ‘St. Tropez je t'aime’.

“Aaaah that’s really sweet, thank you babe, you’re spoiling me”. Jeanne leant over again and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

“So what’s my surprise then?” I glanced toward her raising my eyebrows in a quizzical fashion.

“You’ll find out later, won’t you, if I tell you it won’t be a surprise” Jeanne smiled.

We spent the rest of the evening in the Adam and Eve pub, outside in the garden. Jeanne was still wearing her long overcoat and insisted she couldn’t take it off, saying she was too cold, although it was only September and still quite warm out. I told her all about my holiday exploits, taking care to miss any mention of tall, voluptuous Norwegian one-night stands.

Later as our friends began to drift in we chatted excitedly with them and I caught-up on what had been happening locally whilst I’d been away. Topics covered consisted of who was now going out with whom; what fantastic parties I’d missed; who was having the next great party and all that sort of idle chatter. Other people in the pub admired my tan and asked me where I’d been. I was quite enjoying all the attention that not having been around for a while was getting me.

I was driving so I could only have a couple of drinks and I nursed my two pints of refreshingly cold Guinness over the course of the evening until well after the bell for last orders. Before we knew it the landlord was hovering over us pointedly collecting our empty glasses and ushering us towards the exit. Outside the pub we bade farewell to our friends and made our way back to where the car was parked, near to the local rugby club in grounds called the Home Park in the shadow of Windsor Castle.

As we reached the car Jeanne embraced me and we kissed long and hard and then she whispered in my ear “Move the car to the far end of the car-park where it’s dark and I’ll give you your surprise”.

I didn’t need any further encouragement. We jumped into the Marina and I moved it 100 yards further into the car park where there was no lighting, and no other cars. I stopped the car, pulling on the handbrake and turned off the engine and the headlights. “No leave the headlights on!” Jeanne insisted as she leaned over and kissed me again. “Now get out of the car” she murmured seductively in my ear.

We both alighted from the car and Jeanne walked around the front toward the bonnet. She motioned for me to follow her lead and we met in front of the car. She told me to sit on the bonnet as she walked a little further away framed by the headlights. I sat watching her as she turned around slowly facing me.

“Are you ready for your surprise now?” she asked.

“You betcha!” I said eagerly .

Jeanne began to unbutton her coat slowly and sensuously, once all the buttons were undone she suddenly flung it open in the manner of a flasher to reveal that she was wearing nothing but a figure-hugging black lacy basque with black lacy topped stockings and suspenders and absolutely no knickers. She was certainly a sight for sore eyes.

I let out a gasp “Wow!” I exclaimed “Is that all for me?”.

“It’s all yours babe!” Jeanne cooed as she walked back towards me, settling beside me on the bonnet of the Marina.

“You’ve been dressed like that all evening under that overcoat and I didn’t have a clue” I said.

“I know!” she gushed “and it felt soooo sexy in the pub, with nobody knowing but me, It’s got me really worked up. I’m at fever pitch already. I'm wetter than an otter's pocket!”.

We kissed passionately for a short while, fondling and groping each other and then I took off her overcoat completely and spread it carefully over the bonnet of the car. Jeanne needed no further direction from me as to what to do next. She lay back on top of her coat, spread-eagled on the bonnet of my car. I loosened my belt and drank in the glorious sight before me. It was enough to arouse genuine passion in any man, but for this lucky twenty year old it unleashed an unbridled and urgent desire. My trousers and underwear quickly around my ankles I grasped Jeanne around both stocking clad thighs and pulled her swiftly toward me.

It was several minutes later that I noticed the reflection of headlights lit up in the foliage of the trees ahead. At first, abandoned in the throes of an all encompassing and passionate embrace, it didn’t really register. Then the noise of a car engine grew louder and my higher brain functions kicked in, detaching me from the overwhelming feelings of lust and pure animal desire which had swamped my lizard brain. But it wasn’t until the familiar sight of flashing blue lights started that the real higher reasoning took over and I managed to disengage from my partner and hurriedly pull up my trousers, whilst somehow in the same moment, running around to the driver’s side door of my car. Jeanne had also realized that we were no longer alone and struggling to pull her coat back on was also making her way to the passenger door and the safety and comfort of the car interior. We both jumped in simultaneously and shut the doors. Sitting bolt upright totally startled, desperately adjusting our clothing; still panting hard from our physical efforts and the subsequent adrenaline rush of being disturbed whilst in the act.

We were lit up by the headlights approaching slowly from the passenger side of the car and a rhythmic flash of blue light. I sat stock still as the police car pulled up gradually alongside us.

The policeman sitting in the passenger seat of the police car now next to me lowered his window and motioned for me to do the same. I complied and was greeted by the smirking faces of two officers.

“Evening!” said the first officer.

“Good evening officer!” I countered.

“So what’s going on here then, as if we didn’t know” the officer sniggered sarcastically. Both policemen were finding it hard to keep a straight face and were obviously enjoying our discomfort and embarrassment.

The policeman in the driver’s seat lifted his torch and shone it directly into Jeanne’s face, now bright red with embarrassment, and then slowly down her now firmly buttoned coat. “Evening love” he grinned.

The first policeman looked sternly at me, “We’ve had a complaint” he said.

“Have you officer” I said politely.

“Yes” he confirmed “We have!” He continued “You do realize that this is 'Crown Estate' land?”

“No actually I didn’t” I lied.

“Well, it is, and Her Majesty doesn’t really appreciate that sort of…um…‘goings-on’ in her back garden”.

“Oh I’m sorry!” I bleated pathetically “I didn’t realize”.

“However, as you’ve both given us a good laugh and we’ve got something interesting to talk about in the canteen for a change, we’ll let you off with a warning this time”.

“Thank you officer” I nodded.

“Now get on your way, and try to choose somewhere a little less…um… conspicuous next time” he gestured towards the castle which filled the view behind us.

“Ok, we will” I nodded again submissively, as I started the engine and put the car in gear. “Thank you and goodnight then officers”.

“….and make certain the way ahead is clear before you pull out!” The officer shouted after me. I could hear their roars of laughter as I drove slowly away.

I pulled out onto the main road with the police car following behind us at a distance and turned to Jeanne “I think we just made their evening!” I sighed with relief.

“…..and I was just trying to make yours!” Jeanne snorted “That’s three for the price of one! Not bad!!”

4 comments:

Piece of Chocolate said...

Just read this posting... naughty.. naughty, very funny though!
Once, in a long lost and much younger life, I have been caught in a similar situation, mine involved the beach, beach huts and police men with torch lights... ( I won't divulge any more though...).
Really enjoy reading your little "memoirs".

I'll be back!

Love from Piece of Chocolate xxx

Textual Healer said...

You said
"I'm wetter than an otter's pocket!”.
LOL I'll remember that one. Thanks for posting a little bit of precious memory.....

Rudi Somerlove said...

Cindy: Do tell me more, I'm dying to hear it ;?))

Nick: Glad you like my 'turn of phrase'. I was trying to work in 'slacker than a wizard's sleeve' too, but it wouldn't fit! :?P

Anonymous said...

Hey Rudi, I think I've seen your work before, Penthouse Forum springs to mind, not sure why.

Take Care
El Supremo